Quietkat Jeep E-Bike
- Regular price
- Price: $5,499.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $5,499.00 USD
- Unit price
Notify me when this product is available:
Availability: Out Of Stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 16. United States - does not apply for Hawaii & Alaska
Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Price Match
Quietkat Jeep E-Bike | Electric Mountain Bike
The Quietkat Jeep E-Bike was developed in partnership with the most iconic off-road brand on the planet. Built on a 26" x 4.8" Fat-Tire platform, the Jeep Electric Mountain Bike is designed to be the most capable eBike in existence. Conquer any technical off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, as well as hardpacked trails and rock. Click here to get your necessary bike accessories!
FREE 1UP HEAVY-DUTY VEHICLE RACK WITH JEEP PURCHASE ($499 VALUE)
The Jeep E-Bike features an advanced, torque-sensor motor system that delivers 1000W of unmatched power. The wide-range 9-speed drivetrain features an 11-42T cassette for maximum torque range to climb the steepest hills, while the 4-Piston Tektro brakes keep everything in control while descending. The full-suspension frame and inverted suspension fork are designed to maximize traction and comfort when the trail gets rough.
- Backed by Jeep: Inspired by the legendary off-road capability of the Jeep line of SUVs, the Jeep E-Bike is the most capable electric bike on the planet, ready for any terrain.
- True four-bar linkage: The Fire-Link suspension system is a true four-bar linkage, providing the ultimate traction, comfort, and capability.
- Improved braking: Fitted with high-quality, four-piston hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- Fat tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep vehicle the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Industry-leading motor: The industry-leading Bafang Ultra-Drive 750 Watt motor complies with all Class 2 regulations for electric bikes under US Federal Law (https://www.peopleforbikes.org/electric-bikes/policies-and-laws) or upgrades to the 1000 Watt unrestricted motor kit to unleash the powerful 1500 Watts of peak performance and 160 nm of torque.
- All-terrain versatility: Easily conquer off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, hardpack trails, and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Suitable for all types of riders and available in 17 or 19-inch frame sizes with an adjustable seat post.
- Load-bearing: Designed to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear. Ideal for hunters or overlanders.
- Improved motor power: Capable of going up to 58 miles with just a single charge on a powerful motor.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Flexible Modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk
- Motor:750W | 1000W (Mid-Drive)
- Battery: 16AH/48V | 768Wh | 10 lbs
- Range: 24-48 Miles*
- Display: Customizable LED
- Modes: 5 Levels of Eco-Assist, 5 Levels of Sport-Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
- Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
- Brakes: TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
- Suspension: 150mm Inverted Suspension Fork
- Tires: 26” x 4.5” All-Terrain
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Load Capacity: 325 lbs
- Color: Evergreen | Caza | True Timber
- Sizes: S | M | L
- Speed:Unrestricted (1000w) | 20 mph (750w)
- Class:1 | 2 | Unclassified
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3-5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Transit Times are between 3-5 business days for products in the US warehouse; for overseas products, transit times are between 1-3 weeks.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors' website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax